October 2016

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Not sure what to name this.


August 7, 2017

hey everyone,

this week has been a week chuck full of work, and more work, including racking in the numbers, this week we hit a record in finding the most news to teach, all these people we found are great, i felt the spirit guiding me in the streets to find these people, this week we are going to go back to them all and see who we cant help to progress, 

the ward this past week has given me all the numbers from the past few years and lets just say there i tons of room for improvement, the ward gave us 10 names of families so that we  can visit them, we have plans to go visit one of them tonight with some of the ward members, 

it is super important for all the investigators and all of the less actives to have a friend in the church, it is useless for the missionaries to work without the help of the ward,

this past week i had my first divisions as dl, it was super great and i think that i can really help my district, i can feel of the spirit guiding me and i plan meeting and as i do interviews and as i work with each missionary.

this past p day i went and bought some stuff to make some work out weights, i will send some pictures of them!

my comp continues to impress me in every aspect, we are truly put together here at this time to do some serious work, and we are going get it done, this week we are having lots of ward activities and lots of changes will be made with how we work with the ward,

last friday i left my comp with another greenie as me and the other guy went into santiago to have a reunion with pres with all the district leaders, turns out there are tons of new leaders, i felt a little un experienced in the meeting as i have the least amount of time in the mission to be a dl, but all is good, afterwords i had an interview with president and we talked about the changes we are going to make in the mission and then he proceeded to tell me how much he trusts me, it is good to know that my leader has trust in me to do the things i am, i just have to keep working and make sure i keep that trust.

i love you all have a great week!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment