October 2016

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Earthquakes and Trump wakes

November 9, 2016

Haha, so the most exciting thing that happened was a 6.4 earthquake. We were eating lunch and it happened. It barely shook my glass of Fanta. Haha! Most people didn't even feel it. The epicenter was about 20 miles away.

So my transfer into the field will be on Tuesday in the morning. I will get on a little bus with about 6 other elders. It will only be about an hour ride. Not really sure what else is going to happen, but I am in for the ride! Also you might not get an email from me for a while because I don't know when my next p day is! So don't worry too much!

The weather here is just like it would be there in June. It's going into summer. It gets hot at night and hard to sleep sometimes, but its all good. It is just kinda weird because I am skipping a season.

I am so grateful for everything that is going on here. This church is so true. I can't wait to get out into the field. There are so many cool and hard experiences waiting for me. 

Everything else with me is going just great. All my stuff is good. Money is good. My card is good. I am really starting to enjoy the adventures that happen each day.

Mom you said you wanted a pic of my tag so here it is!

So we found out Trump is President during p-day. It was on every TV.  I watched it while I was getting a haircut. I guess the whole world cares!

I love you guys! Be safe! Have fun! 

Love, Elder Anderson.






No comments:

Post a Comment