October 2016

Thursday, January 12, 2017

January 9, 2017

January 9, 2017

So to start off we moved into our new house! Haha its okay. It's just me and Elder Rios and we have tons of room, but it's missing the essentials right now. Like a toilet seat, a shower head, gas for the water heater and stove. We can't shower. We don't have warm water.  We can't cook, but hey I have a bed.

This past week I have studied repentance. There is a big process to repentance, but in the big thing, it is change. It is changing ourselves to become more like Christ, 2 Nephi 9.

This past week I had the opportunity to be the senior companion in a trio for a day as Elder Rios since had to go to some training. So I was the senior comp with 2 very green elders. It was great to be able to lead and teach them and to rely on my knowledge of the area and everything. That day we contacted some French people. Later that day as we were walking they saw us and invited us to play ping pong with them. Haha it was fun. The one guy doesn't speak Spanish or English just French. We played ping pong for a while until the wind blew it under my shoe and I crushed the ball. Ooops! 

Everything here is coming along.  No one really wants to listen or come to church or anything. It is very hard, but we just have to keep on keeping on. 

I love you guys and hope all is well! 

Elder Anderson

Oh, I almost forgot! Haha!  I had a problem with an ingrown toenail before I left for the mission. I got it taken care of, but its back!  Right after I am done writing I get to go get it taken out! The only thing our doctor Hermana said is that they don't have anything for the pain. This is going to be fun!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment