October 2016

Monday, August 6, 2018

Well, That wasn't supposed to happen!


                                                                                                            September 20, 2017
Hey Fam,
Well the big downer of the week was I was going to have a baptism, I even had the papers signed, Juan Manuel called me up on Saturday and told me that he wasn’t going to be baptized, he had a couple of reasons for a few things that happened in the interview, but we are going to keep teaching him, I found that his testimony of a few things isn’t as strong as I thought.

So one thing I noticed is as I have been praying to baptize every weekend, and becoming a preach my gospel missionary I have started to realize and think a lot more about what it says in the back of pmg, about our job is to help people meet the requirements for baptism, this means I need to be more focused on helping people be prepared for the interview as well as have a good firm testimony about the book of Mormon, if they have these 2 things all is golden, and baptisms won’t fall like mine did.


Due to the all-out partying in Chile not many people attended church, so our baptism for this week was moved for next week, if things go well within the next 3 weeks we should have about 3 baptism maybe 4.

For the weekend the work was super hard with everything partying and drinking, but all was good, on Monday I got pretty sick after lunch and ended up puking and having to stay in the house for the rest of the day. which was not what I wanted to do. I hate not working!

I love you all and hope that all is going well for you!

Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment