October 2016

Monday, August 6, 2018

Just Keep On Keeping On!!!



                                                                                                            September 25, 2017

Hey Fam!
This week was a week just trying to get the progress still rolling, we have lots of people that have so much potential, but a lot of times I have found that no matter what we do the people still have to do their part, and plus that we have to do lots of extra work to try and just get the people to do their part. but one thing that I have found to be good is the book of Mormon, in its many abilities I have found that one of them at first that it shows really quick who really wants to progress fast and who doesn’t, depending on who wants to keep the commitments to read. as well as the doctrine in the book of Mormon is able to explain things and help them learn in a way that only they can learn with doing their own studies with the book. 

apart from that, this past week was a pretty darn slow week, me I don’t really like slow week, not a whole lot was going on because of the 18 and everyone was still getting over from that, my hopes for this week is high, we have an opportunity to baptize, this one might get a little more difficult, but we will see what happens this weekend,

I want you all to pay a lot of attention this weekend with general conference., from what I think there is going to be a lot of important revelation given, these really are the final days.

I hope all is well with you guys I hope to write you all next week saying that we took out the trash on our sector and found some baptism,

Con Amor

Elder Anderson


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete