October 2016

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Duty To God

                                                                                                                                October 2, 2017
Dear Fam,


Well I hope you all enjoyed the general conference this past week, we were truly fed, I found plenty of material to apply in my personal life as I hope all of you did too, for me a lot of the talks that hit me were talking about humility and what it really means to be humble,  these past days with conference were perfect for me, learning and baptized as well, 

This week I will hit a year in the mission, wow crazy how time flies, lots of things that were in general conference made me think about the things I have gone through in the past year, and I got to say this past year went nothing of how I thought it would of gone, and that is probable the greatest blessing ever, during this past year I have experienced the hardest times of my life. and things that I would not nor probably could go through again, I have lost tons of things that I won’t go into detail. and looking back now I see things that need to happen to me, as elder Rasband talked in his talk about things don’t just happen by chance, my mission my experiences are just that, the divine plan of god. all these hard things I went through I didn’t ever want to go through, but I wouldn’t trade them for the world, they have made me who I am, also all the super amazing experiences I have had, have made me grow tons, just in saying all of this I know that it is God’s plan, and being humble enough to accept gods plan is what I have learned and will keep learning, 

So, this past weekend we had a baptism!!!!!! her name is Ana, me and my comp found her last change and it’s just great to finally have a baptism! as well as we will have one this next weekend too!

I wrote the title duty to god because that is what life is about. serving god and his children, if we do that then we will have everything we need and want.


I wish I could go into more detail but time doesn’t allow it. I love you all!

Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment