October 2016

Monday, September 17, 2018

Just Because!


                                                                                                            January 2, 2018
Sup fam!

To be honest right now I am super jacked and excited for this next year to come, yesterday was p day and spent some time and sat down to write some goals, and tell you all what I got a lot of work to do to complete these goals, but I am excited for the challenge, in reality I am my own obstacle in these goals, it’s just a matter of putting aside more time working harder and putting my desires more in line with the lords.

So first off, the baptism didn’t happen this week, we had to move it to this weekend because he got stuck working on Sunday, but this is actually a blessing due to this he will change things up at work so that he doesn’t have to work Sundays again, so all will be good. as well as we put another baptism date with his little sister, if things go well she will be in the water in 2 weeks. 

So, for new year’s we ended up eating dinner at my good old friend elder Salvador’s house, we ate there with 6 other elders, including elder fuller, it was a super fun night to be with my buds, and then the next day we just cleaned the house and helped elder Clark pack his backs because he leaves tomorrow.

Really not a whole lot more to say. right now, even though things are super hard I couldn’t be happier, I know that great things are coming.

Love you all! Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment