October 2016

Monday, September 17, 2018

New Sector, New Comp, New Goals, New Excitement!


                                                                                                            January 8, 2018
Sup fam!

Chilling here in my new sector Villa Sur, En Chiaravalle!!! haha this is my sixth sector in the mission, holy cow, needless to say I have a crap ton of sectors for my time in the mission! I am here with elder tuna, from Chile! he has like 5 months in the mission. I am his first comp outside of his trainer. I am district leader of a district of me my comp and 2 other elders, haha wow super small. from what I know right now my sector is very humble, with about a 50 percent population of Hattians...... haha I guess it was revelation I got about 2 weeks ago, because about 2 weeks ago I started going ham on my language studies and learning creole, what I lacked in Peña flor was Hattians to talk to, now I can really just go crazy with practicing!!!!!

Needless to say, I am stoked about my new sector, when I got to see the elder who was leaving the sector he got super emotional about the sector, he really worked hard to get it where it’s at, I hope that me and my comp can now take it to the next level, I am super excited to work my butt off here, as well as I live with one of my best friends elder Callister, I was his district leader in san Antonio and got to know him there.

So, this last week in my sector we baptized Estevan, it was great!!!! he honestly was one of the best people I have ever met, and it was really obvious during the lessons with him that the spirit was the teacher, we really didn’t do anything in particular.

As I was leaving the sector it occurred to me the role I played in the lives of everyone, first my converts, as I said goodbye to each one of them I could see that they were a little worried and didn’t want me to go. the one that really meant a lot to me was Estaban’s, as we were saying goodbye our eyes got all watery and everything, I know there will be great things in store for the dude, as well as for sure going to keep in contact with him. also there was a family that really I never talked to,,,, never ate lunch with them, they were just another family in the ward, but as I was they had me give them my info, and they really expressed the difference I made, pondering on my mission my up and downs the things I want to complete, really hearing that from the ward and all the people really got to me that I made a difference, and that is all that matters.

As far as everything else goes all is good, still doing workouts morning and night, I am planning on buying some more weights now that I changed comps we had to divide the set we had. 

Love you all!

Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment