October 2016

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Elder Andy and Blonde Hair




November 20, 2017

Hello family!

What’s up yall?  Here in the mission everything is super chill, haha or should I say hot? haha the sun continues to be super-hot! including it has died my hair blond, today as I was getting my hair cut the lady that was cutting my hair said that it probably won’t ever go back to brown, well I guess we finally have a person in the family that has blond hair, at this point it’s just at the front of my hair and the lower sides, but it is spreading! within the next few months I expect to be blond.

This week with the sector was a pretty difficult week to tell ya the truth, we kept working and looking for people but never ever showed up, we followed the council of president but still nothing, until Saturday, Saturday we did an activity in the fairia, which is basically where everyone sells stuff on the side of the streets like crazy, fruits ect,,, anyways, we ended up putting a stand up there as a district, we offered free juice as well as contacted people and got over 50 people signed up for my English classes, we contacted over 200 people, and gave away 40 liters of juice, it was very effective, after that activity we passed by a reference that Talagante my old sector gave us, is was a 16 year old girl that had been attending church in the Talagante ward for the past month! as well as our retentions kids ages 12 and 27 want to be baptized and Gavy the investigator as of a long time is finally getting her head on straight about getting an answer about baptism, 

Really the lord is blessing us here, I can see that, I don’t really have a whole lot more to say, I hope you all have a great week! 

Love,
 Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment