October 2016

Monday, September 17, 2018

And the Crowd are off their seats!




                                                                                                            April, 2, 2018
Hey fam,

Well I know you all know that conference was fire! Honestly, I have never been so stoking for conference in my life! We set up the GCGC ( Gringo Center of General Conference) it was lit, we had some ins with the stake presidency they let us in there nice conference room with a big huge table and then we talked them into letting us use there HD projector to put it

on the wall, not to mention that we all got a ton of food and then hooked up the conference to a super great speaker, honestly the next best thing would of been to be there in the conference center, But apart from the sick setup the announcements that our new president of the church made was outstanding, and many shouts of joy were made with my patriotic friends in that room, (as well as president nelson got us all up on our feet with the dope changes that will take place, and not to mention that he himself got all on their feet during the conference of the priesthood holder session,)  the spirit was very evident in that room as well all could feel it testifying a and revealing many of the lords secrets and plans for the church in general and for us in the mission, honestly many if not all of the talks were awe inspiring and for sure are worth listening to over and over and over, one thing that I am so great full that I did was last conference I downloaded all the talk from general conference and listened to them almost every morning, I was able to really learn something new from them every day, and I for sure will keep doing the same and invite all of you to do so as well,

As they announced the new temples one of my close friends from Nicaragua Managua was there in the other room with the Latinos, as we all united again I gave him a big hug and we both shed some tears of joy, in that instant I could understand and see the love and pure intent of the saints in that country, the elder has big dream that his mom can be baptized so that his family can be sealed together, and now there being a temple in his country makes it possible, being there in that experience for hits the emotions, very few moments in our lives to we give that much attention and gratitude and emotion for the blessing of the temple, many have had such blessings for all their lives and don’t go to the temple, many people here in Santiago have the same problem, if we don’t go to the temple regularly we are abusing the sacred blessings that god has given us to be with our families, we abuse that very gift that so many around the world long for and pray for every day and night.

With changes I am still here in villa sur with elder Chaves, nothing changes almost in the whole zone, but that is great, in my last interview with president this past week it was evident that he was happy with our actions and wants us to continue doing what we are doing. And that is exactly the opportunity that the lord and president has given me, I could not be happier with my sector my comp and the elders I live with, now it is about striving every day to become mejor, 

I love you all and hope that you all have a great week and that everything goes great!

Elder Anderson​




No comments:

Post a Comment