October 2016

Monday, September 17, 2018

A Week of Surprises!!!



                                                                                                            March 12, 2018
Hey fam,

Well this past week was full of work and doing interviews, I was busy doing interviews for other sectors as well as we had 2 interviews in my sector, the big news is this past week we baptized those 2 people! It was a great baptism and very spiritual, we had almost 40 people who showed up to watch the baptism, 

The baptism was for Fabian and Carolina, a married couple who each of 41 years old, they have 2 kids and on is a member as of almost 2 months, they are well prepared and I feel as though us as missionaries really didn’t do a whole lot for this, they were just great all on their own and have attended church for over 3 months, 

Fabian did not know that Carolina was to be baptized as well, it ended up being a sweet surprise for him, 

This past week the sun has cooled off a whole ton, we have been focusing a lot about faith and how when we are spending more time doing other things such as the interviews the lord will provide us with the important moment of the week in finding new people to teach. And it really is true while doing all this other stuff we completed all that we wanted to.

This past Tuesday I came down with a really bad cold. Enough so Tuesday and Wednesday I was walking around like a zombie, luckily, I woke up Friday morning feeling great, this whole week we kept working as I was sick, even though that probably was the worst cold I have ever had! The weird part was it was not cold at all during the week! Don’t know how I got sick.

I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Anderson​




No comments:

Post a Comment