October 2016

Saturday, September 8, 2018

#missionaryfuninthesun





                                                                                                            November 13 2017
Sup fam!

Well this past week has been sun and more sun! and sunscreen! haha it has gotten hot here in Chile, and that means I am starting to look like a Latino, (although all the people in the streets still scream hello in my face), this past week has been all about finding people, 

As the past week we tried all types of ways to find people, we tried working smarter than harder and then we worked hard in the ways we thought were smarter, haha honestly we talked to a lot of people this past week, and the sad part is none of them really turned out to be interested, it was just one of those weeks in the mission where you just got to keep the faith going, and just keep looking for people and talking to everyone,

One thing that got a lot better this past week was that we had tons of lessons with members, and they are resulted out super great, our fecha with Gabby is doing great, we did move her baptismal date for the 25, there it should stay firm and she should be baptized on that date.

My thought for the week was on the scripture where it says first seek to obtain my word then you get share it. my scripture study over the past year has been like none other, I for sure thank god for the scriptures and the studies that I have done, I love being able to teach people, it honestly is my favorite thing to do, and I love talking about the doctrine, lots of people here don’t like to believe anything we say until we have scriptural doctrine to back it up. I am at the point where I share something from the book of Mormon and then let the bible back it up. time and time again, really, I love the feeling when the spirit testifies to the people of what is going on, and when the people learn and grow closer to Christ through the words of the holy ghost that come through my companion and me. 

I hope all is going good back at home!

Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment