October 2016

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Saturday's in the water




                                                                                                                                November 27, 2017
Hey Everyone,

this past week was a beastly week, haha did really show much in our numbers but honestly we did a lot of good, to start off as of last Monday we did not have a baptismal date with


anyone, on Tuesday we went to visit gravy whom we had previously had a date with for the 25th, we walked into that lesson only having plans to read a chapter of the book of Mormon with her, after reading we got onto the topic of how the holy ghost responds to us, in end she told us about her getting her answer and that she wanted to be baptized this weekend, she put her own baptismal date. I could truly see that she was repented of her past and converted to the gospel. 
 
Wednesday, I thought my first big English class, remember about the Fairia thing? about 30 people showed up to the class, to be honest it is hard to teach ingles, for many reasons, but with practice I am getting good.

we after the baptism on Saturday we had a lesson with Claudia and 16-year-old girl that I talked about last week, she has a date to be baptized on the 16th,

we did have changes I am still her in peñaflor but now with elder Gonzales from Argentina. he has almost the same amount of time as me. I am super excited to see the work we are going to do this change.

love you all keep up the great work!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment