October 2016

Monday, September 17, 2018

tout bagay afom? mue se hatian



                                                                                                            January 15, 2018
Dear Fam!
Well I know you all know that the title of my email is not in Spanish,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it’s in creole, if there was anything I could really say about this sector is that phrase, haha because I speak just about as much croele during the day as I do Spanish, 


This sector is beast, to tell you the truth I love it here, it’s for sure I different part of the mission, but the people are dope, this past week was full of working hard and trying to get to know stuff, we honestly got a lot done this past week and found some good people to teach, we know have 2 feches for the 27th, with a married couple that there son got baptized a week ago, the dude just needs to quit smoking, he has dropped his smoking habits from like 10 15 a day to about 3. so, this week he goes with the ward on a weeklong campout and so he will have to quite its cold turkey this week. which is what he plans on. they are super great people.

One of the cool things about this sector is I live with my bud elder Callister, I was his dl back in san Antonio, 

This week my bag finally died, so today I got another one, the bag I came into the mission with is super big so I quit using it a while back and have been using one a dude gave me a while back until it died. 

As well as I did have to buy some new shoes to do service in and play football cause my one broke through on the front.

All is good here just working hard! this week we are trying to reactivate a bunch of people as well as they have many children that aren’t baptized. we will see how it goes.


Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment