October 2016

Monday, September 17, 2018

A Day In Brazil!



                                                                                                            February 19, 2018
Sup guys! 

Hope all is going well at home, sounds like you are all getting tons of snow! 

Well this week we did have changes, haha I got a new kid from brazil that has about 5 months in the mission, his name is elder Chavez. And the elders that are sharing a house with us, elder Callister left to be ZL, and elder Rita is training, so today all the elders that are training are on divisions in different sector in the mission, haha well the assistants thought it would be funny to send me 4 Brazilians!!!!! Haha let’s just say today has been crazy! But super fun, this morning for the changes I ended up having to go drop off some elders in Peña flor my old sector and then bring some people back, it was so dope to go to Peña flor again, and to see all the missionaries there, I really miss hanging in Peña flor, working in that ward was really super great, the wards mission program was great, we all working super great with the members and the Hermana’s in that ward, talking to some of the elders I found that several of the people I found have gotten baptized as well as a lot of my old investigators, it makes me feel super happy to know that I truly made a difference there, and I made some super great friends while doing it.

Here in the sector we are putting our shoulders even more to the plow, I honestly feel super great about the work we are doing, but I found that I often look at the things that we are doing wrong, or to say my imperfections, things I want more in the sector or things I want to get better at, this week after listening to a talk by elder cook on humility it made me realize a little more about how I can be a better missionary and be a better person. As well as doctrina y convenios section 112 is super great.

As far as things that are going on we have fechas lined up for starting this weekend for the next 3 weeks, I don’t want to jinx myself or anything but our goal is to baptize every weekend, I hope have faith that the lord will help us make it happen. Patty didn’t get baptized this last week because of some things but she has a date now for this weekend,

I love you all and hope that everything is going great! 


Elder Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment