October 2016

Monday, September 17, 2018

Working towards a White Christmas!




                                                                                                            December 18, 2017

Family,

My words in the email can’t express my excitement for the mission work right now, haha especially after I spent all day today editing a Christmas video for Hermana Woodward I just want to get out and work!

Right now, I have a baptismal date with Estevan for the 30th, we are thinking about moving it to the 23, he has everything he needs and is ready, we are going to visit him tomorrow to see what he thinks, 

This past week was not normal, I spent tons of time in the church building, between planning for stake activities cleaning the church and getting ready for Hattian weddings I have been super busy, to boil it all down there was a Hattian that lived in my  sector a while back that moved to the sector of the Hermana’s and he finally go the papers to get married a while back, this past Friday we had the reception and Saturday the baptism, we did lots of prep working helping make it so everything goes good, the wedding at the end was super nice, and the part of the baptism was a little un organized but was great as well. as I showed up to the baptism the Herman’s told me I had to baptism the guy and my mission leader would baptize his wife, haha so I looked for some white pants in the office, found some and then baptized, as I didn’t have any change of clothes I went home a little wet! haha and as I had all my clothes sitting in the bathroom some of the little children had stolen my shoes while I was baptizing, I got all changed then realized my shoes were gone! a few of the members helped me locate my shoes after about 5 minutes of looking. the kids were using them as airplanes.

Other than that, this past week has just been working, lots of heat and contacting, the people aren’t that responsive right now but we are working in many different ways and the Christmas program for this year helps us a lot! we found a family this past week that we are going to visit tomorrow.

I love you all thanks for your support!
merry Christmas!
Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment