October 2016

Sunday, October 23, 2016

I am being blessed, I know it!

October 19, 2016


Well this week has been a rough week, a lot of soul searching and things, but overall I am doing well. The language here is hard,  but I am getting it. I am being blessed, I know it! This week here it has been cold and raining, but it is all good!


I really don't have a whole lot to write! Here in the CCM there isn't much going on so I will tell you about my schedule. First I wake up at 6:30 and get ready. Personal study from 7 to 8 and then after that it is breakfast and exercise, and then we go back and get ready and have language study.


So Spanish is coming. I can get by, it's hard! Haha, but I just got to keep working at it!


Everyone here is pretty cool.  I am super close with my district. This CCM is the second smallest in the world, so we only have 50 people. Transfers for the old people are next week so I will become a grandpa as they say here. Only 30 people are coming in and 13 staying, so we are getting smaller. So the CCM's President’s daughter knows Aunt Rachel. she came and I got to talk to her. She is from Hyde Park.  Cool lady.


This week I really learned the power of prayer and the power of personal revelation. God really wants to bless us and we need to make sure that we are always in a position to allow God to bless us.


Today we went to this huge mall and we went to this store called Liters. it is a Walmart. Haha, still got one of those down here. Then we went and got a hot dog it was pretty good. It is great to go out into the streets and see the people.


Thank you so much for all your help. I love reading your emails. It will take me awhile to get use to this whole thing, cause right now I get too excited to email that I can’t think straight! Let me know of things you guys would like to know about!


Love you all!

Elder Anderson








No comments:

Post a Comment