October 2016

Sunday, October 23, 2016

I Am Here


October 5, 2016

Hey everyone! I am here in Chile! it is a crazy place, but I am doing well. It was complicated and messed up stuff with the flight.  As of right now I haven't slept in 25 hours, but I am doing great! I love you all and I won't able to write until next week because my p day is on Wednesday. Haha we had a good time running to get to our flight in Atlanta. Chili is a crazy place and it is a lot different than what I thought it would be. Lots of trash everywhere and people running out in the roads.So when I was about to get on the plane in SLC they said we could no longer have our carry on luggage and that it would be sent to Santiago on the house. But for the most part I am loving it so far. All the Elders are way cool and we are super close already. The CCM here is really small, but it is great. I  love you guys so much and thank you for all that you  have done for me.
I love you all so much!!!!!!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment