October 2016

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Cache Valley Boys in Chile

December 7, 2016. 

Well one of the cool things about this week was that we were in the offices for District Meeting and Elder Anderson was there! Good old Andres!  Haha!  Elder Fuller and I were so excited to see him! He is for sure not the same guy he used to be. He was super nice and it was great to talk to him for a minute! We all three have gotten the name Valley Boys. 

So I sent a letter today, be looking for that. It tells a little bit more about the house and stuff with that, but right now we are living in a small house outside of our sector which makes it super hard.  We are in the process of looking for a new house.

My Spanish is doing pretty well for only having 3 weeks under my belt. I can very clearly see the blessings of the gift of tongues working. I am able to talk to people quite a bit without them knowing that I am pretty new here. Although many people try and make fun of me because I am white. People will be talking to me and then stop and say do you understand and then I tell them that I talk Spanish and they get really embarrassed.

So with food, every day we eat at a members house and they fill us to the brim. Out here you pretty much lick your plate clean or they get offended, but I have learned to love the food here. The ward members are amazing! They take such good care of us and really are some of the nicest people ever!

I guess I must be killing my companions.  I don't know if I told you this, but the Thursday right before we left the CCM my comp Elder Hodgson had to get his appendix removed and now my comp Elder Rios might need to get his removed as well. He has been having some other medical problems over the past few weeks with such things as a really bad eye infection.   Haha, I must be a really hard person to be around!

I love you all and can't wait till Christmas to talk to you! I love the mission.  I love Spanish.  I love the people and I love the work even though some days I feel like I am in an oven! 

Love, 

Elder Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment