October 2016

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December 26, 2016

December 26, 2016

Well, I don't really have a whole ton to write today due to the fact that I got to talk to most of you yesterday.  It was great being able to talk with you and hear how things are going and just to relax and enjoy the day,

We spent most of our time these past few days just at member's houses and eating tons of food.  Like tons and tons of food. 

I hope you all had a super Merry Christmas and that you guys all got the things that you wanted, 

I really love being out here in the mission and working.  It is hard, but it is all worth it and tons of fun.

So a little update...we were moving into a new house in our sector, but some things got mixed up and we are living in a small apartment for the next few days until they find us a house.

I love you guys. Take care and have a happy new year!


Elder Anderson

This is a photo, that I took at the Mission Christmas Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment