October 2016

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Primero bautismal en la mision

November 28, 2016

Well to start off I had my first baptism.  It was a little kid named E. He is super cool. My comp Elder Rios baptized him. He is such a great kid and has so much potential. He is only 9, so he has his whole life ahead of him.

Miapu is the city I live in.  It is pretty big and we have to take buses to go into town and everything. There are tons of people in this town and lots of other religions. It is a lot of fun to be here in this city and to be with the people. A lot of cool people here that have so much potential.

This last week we went on divisions. In 1 day we got 8 new investigators in one day, so it was a day well spent. We worked our butts off!  Haha, but I learned a ton and on top of that we had some crazy experiences.

Also my package came this past week. Thank you so much for the tree and everything. I haven't opened the ranch dressing yet but it was so great to get it! Thank you!

Yesterday we had a fireside with the stake about the Book of Mormon and how true it is. A guy from BYU came and spoke. He talked about the external and internal reasons of why it is true and how Joseph Smith didn't write it, he translated it. I didn't get to stay for the whole thing because we had to leave, but it was super good. There are so many reasons that don't even have to do with the gospel side of the Book of Mormon that prove that it is true, but still the best way for a person to know of its truth is to read it.

I love you guys and thank you for all your prayers. I missed being with you all over Thanksgiving. I hope it was all good! For my Thanksgiving we ate a few slices of pizza at 10:20 at night.  

I love you all. Take care. Please remember to enjoy everything in life and don't take anything for granted!

Love Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment