October 2016

Friday, June 2, 2017

Heaven must have some big windows

April 24, 2017

Hey Fam!

This past week was pretty good! Flew by really fast, but everything was really good. We had some good lessons, found some good people to teach and all.


This past week we had Stake Conference.  As we got into the church President Woodward was there with his family.  He and his wife both spoke in the conference as well as Elder Zapatta of the 70.  As I was listening to them all talk I had one of those big flashback moments. I looked back and saw all the things I have done in my mission. All the people I have been able to bless. All the lives I have been able to see changed, and I can honestly say that I have received way more blessings than I have given. I have been changed more than I have changed others. That's why I say the windows of heaven must be big. because I can see the huge blessings that are in my life. I can see how much God really loves and cares about me. One thing that I was also able to do is see how much more I need to change. I can see that I have a lot of work to do and I need to put my shoulder even more into the plow and not look back. So this past week I have put a bunch of goals and found a bunch of things that I can change to become a better member of the church, a better person, and a better missionary. I invite all of you to do the same thing. Take a minute and have a little self inventory, then make the changes necessary in your lives. 

After the conference I got the chance to talk to Hermana Woodward. She asked me if I have had a chance to meet her kids yet. And in my whole time in the mission I haven't. So I went out to the car where all the kids were and got to meet them all. They have 3 boys and 1 girl, but it was super great to meet them. I talked with Hermana Woodward and she explained a lot about her family and it sounds so much like my family.  ha ha! Kids fighting on car rides and all. I really loved talking to them. They are so cool! The more I get to know the Woodward's the more I love them.  They are such a great family!


So this past week we have had some earthquakes, haha!  We will see where it leads next week. People say the earth goes through this here every couple of months.

I love being out here in the fields of El Monte, and I love testifying of Christ to all of the people. I hope that you all take every chance you have to share your testimonies of Christ.

Have a great week everyone!


Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment