October 2016

Monday, June 12, 2017

Ocean front property

June 12, 2017

Hey Fam!

So the big news is I got changed! I moved to the coast! I am in Barrancas, a small town just off of San Antonio, one of the biggest shipping ports in Chile.  Here it is super cold! I am here with Elder Quipildor from Argentina  He has 6 months in the mission.  I am senor comp now.  The ward here is super small.  Only 50 people attend church, we will change that, but so far the sector seams good.  I can't wait to get to know the people here.

It was sad to leave El Monte. I truly loved it there, lots of memories and it truly is my kind of town. Elder Lazo is staying there and he will train again.  It was sad to say goodbye to my converts, but it was good.  I could never really see how big a part of there lives I was until I had to leave.  They are truly amazing people and I know they will continue in the gospel.  Some of them just got called into the Relief Society which will help them tons!

This past week we spent a lot of time helping A with his problems.  He fell a few times and let me tell you, you can't talk sense into a drunk dude.  I also learned how dangerous it is to be alone.  I am so grateful that I have the ability to have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost.  It was during lessons with A that I was able to see the importance of that.

I love you all and I can't wait to write you all about my new sector next week! 


Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment