October 2016

Friday, June 2, 2017

If you build it, they will come...

March 27, 2017

well......

This sector is dope! I don't know if you guys can understand this movie quote, but this past week I spent time in the fields, right in the middle of all these fields, in the middle of nowhere, there was this huge soccer field, a very beautiful field. ha ha! So that's my interesting quote of the day.

So this sector has a little bit of the city in it.  Some apartments and houses, but the main part of it is people's houses out in the middle of nowhere and there are these beautiful mountains as well, the best thing that I can relate it to is Grace Idaho.

This past week the weather has cooled down and we have been wearing sweaters and such.  It hasn't really rained yet, on Thursday it kinda sprinkled.

So you guys have asked a little bit about my investigators, well they changed this past week, but the 2 main ones right now that will get baptized in 2 weeks are J and L.  L is the mom and J is the daughter, she is 9.  These people are amazing and I can see the potential they have.  Just yesterday I was talking to J about her baptism and helping to clarify some questions she had. She then went on talking about how she wanted her older sister to be baptized as well so that they could live with God together. 

I found myself this week talking a ton about eternal families and about the purpose of the family and marriage.  I won't go into detail, but some of our investigators don't understand.  As I was explaining this to some of my investigators I could feel the spirit testifying of the truth of what I was saying. I am so grateful for my eternal family and for the opportunities that we have to make covenants with our Father in Heaven and be able to live with him and our families again.

So I am working on trying to get these bikes fixed.  I am basically stripping them all down to the frames and buying new stuff  and rebuilding them. haha!  Elders in the past sure wrecked them!

Well that's all I got for this week! Let me know if you have any specific questions!

Love you all! 

elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment