October 2016

Friday, June 2, 2017

What dreams are made of

April 10, 2017

Hey Fam!

This past week was a pretty, darn good week if i do say so myself! To start off this past Wednesday we had divisions.  I got to go with an elder that was super good. He is the comp of Elder Andras Anderson. Then on Thursday we had interviews with President. All went well. It was good to see him and get to know him a little better.  Friday passed by like a normal day of work, but Saturday was a great day! It started out with some good yard work. ha ha! A nonmember needed to clean out there huge yard and we are talking huge! We were cutting trees, trimming bushes and taking out the trash! It was a great day. After that we went and filled the baptism font. Then we baptized! It was so much fun to see the smiles on there faces. Especially on Sunday after they were confirmed.. You could see the difference and I knew they felt it because the mom L was crying. I truly love this family and I fully intend to baptize the rest of their family as well! It is all about family for them.

After the baptism on Saturday there was a ward talent show activity and there was some culture shock there! Chileans know how to party! ha ha! But the good part about that activity is that we had 7 of our 9 retention's there. We had all of our investigators there and we had a less active family also. Everyone was at church the next day too.

The weather continues to get colder. We now sleep with electric blankets. This week all of us in the house decided to go on a diet, to the best we can. For all the other guys they are trying to drop in weight. ha ha! For me, I'm still trying to go up! I got some protein powder and the diet has begun. My mornings are filled with tons of exercises as well as my days are spent trying to stay completely full. So far it is working. I have gone up 3 kilos. 

Sorry, can't write more.  This computer is super hard to type on. I love you all!  

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment